Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Poem for E & K

I bet you never thought your mom
Would be in print on blogger.com.

But here I am, with 20+ years
of stories, lessons, laughs, and tears.

All that came from being your mother,
A learning experience like no other.

I'll try my best to stay in the present,
Avoid touchy subjects and topics unpleasant.

(Though embarrassing our kids, as you know well,
Is something at which Dad and I excel!!)

So visit here daily to read what I say;
Take what you want and the rest throw away.

And always remember, wherever you go,
That being your mom is the best job I know.


"No matter what road I travel, I'm going home." -- Shinso

Love you!! Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another nice page! I believe I have seen your work before, something about camo!

Anonymous said...

Worst picture of me ever.