Friday, April 10, 2009

Pet Pin-ups

The Rhinelander Daily News is having a "pet pin-up" contest in recognition of National Pet Week in May. People can send in pictures of their pets and readers will vote for their favorites. Since we have 8 pets, I'm having trouble choosing which pictures to enter. I have more good photos of the cats because they are 100 times lazier than the dogs and sit still when the camera points their way. I probably shouldn't enter Smokey, the sweetheart tabby I adopted from the local shelter in November. His original owner might see him and want him back! Jasmine is already conceited enough--winning a contest would make her insufferable! Russ--well, she only has one ear, chronically gunky eyes--but a good personality. Koko and Bum almost have to be entered as a matched set--how can a mother choose??
So, please help me out. Take a look at the pictures here, or if you read this on Facebook check out my photo albums "Cheryl's Cathouse" or "Me and My Gang." I need to have my entries in by April 15th. I'll let you know who makes the cut!! Thanks!
Have a happy Easter weekend! Eat chocolate in moderation. (Riighht!!)

(I'll be out of town, so may not post again till Monday.)

2 comments:

Marigold1958 said...

Pretty picture of KOKO, sweet picture of Crunchy, and a humerous picture of Smokey, very hard to pick, guess you'll have to enter them all!!

erica said...

i think koko's picture is the prettiest.