Wednesday, March 4, 2009

College Girls

I apologize for not being "daily" yesterday. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. My reunion with Amy was a great time! It felt like no time had passed at all, even though it had been at least eight years since we last saw each other. She remembered things we did at UW-Eau Claire that I'd long since forgotten--probably because I was in an alcohol haze more often than she was.
We spent our two days shopping, antiquing, (that word looks weird) eating great meals, reminiscing and talking about our families--but not sleeping much. We were both way too hot during the night--the heater or hormones?!!
When we went our opposite directions yesterday, we agreed that our get-togethers need to be more frequent in the future. One of the goals on my life list is to visit with friends and family I haven't seen in a long time. I recommend it! It reminds us of who we were and clarifies who we are now. I realize I've matured--but not that much!

"Friendship is a sheltering tree." -- Coleridge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missed you yesterday!